Using the transmogrification the guildies of your can transform themselves into the two most popular characters of League of Legends, Ashe and Graves. These two characters on your side will be very helpful to you.
Once you pierce together this particular outfit for Ashe, I personally do not think that it is possible for any character of League of legends to be again created with transmogrification. Even though you may pull together a technically accurate outfit, you will find it extremely difficult to grasp the look of one character to another. To be very precise, this is an outfit of a sexy hunter for those who are into those kinds of things.
- Head- Saveage Gladiator’s Chain Helm
- Back- Inherited Cape of The Black Baron
- Shoulder- Barrage Shoulders
- Chest- Soldier’s Armour
- Wrists- Ebonhold Wristguards
- Hands- Soldier’s Gauntlets
- Waist- Impenetrable Belt
- Legs- Protector Leg-guards
- Feet- Phalanx Boots
- Main hand weapon- Ethereal Warp-Bow
Cloak is the most defining attribute of Graves that covers him from the front of his left shoulder. There is no such model available in WoW so far so an improvising had to be done by utilizing Champion Herod’s Shoulder.
- Shoulders- Champion Herod’s Shoulder
- Back- Flarecrazed Cloak with cloak alternatives like Regent’s Cloak, Farseer Cloak or Illskar’s Greatcloak.
- Chest- Battle Chain Tunic
- Shirt- Blue Workman’s Shirt
- Hands- Gloves of Foolish Innocence
- Waist- Vicious Charscale Belt
- Legs- Bloodbinder’s Links
- Feet- Boots of Renewed Flight
- Main Hand Weapon- Mimiron’s Repeater