Riot Games have added a new and large patch to their Public Beta Environment server for League of Legends recently. It is basically introduced to improve the graphical re-work that actually amplifies the performance on low to mid-range systems. The patch includes a number of smaller fixes and additions as well.
Here we have the latest modifications:
- The graphics emphasises mostly on retexturing Summoner’s Rift. The differences are evident in the ground and river areas, the brush also look much better. Riot’s technological advancements resulted in the improved performance.
- Controlled monsters have better graphics which the Ancient Golem, the Lizard Elder and the big purple snake himself, Baron Nashor.
- Ashe, the Frost Archer has totally renovated her model. Bad news for the Fanboys, Ashe’s torpedo bust has been nerfed.
- Towers will make a new alarm beforethey target you! The sound doesn’t play when it shoots but it will be heard only when it calculates and sets you as target. The motion can be detected as well as a signal is also visible. The motion is also there in YouTube, can check it out.
- Sad Robot, Amumu, Dark Flame, Shyvana and Tyrant Swain as well.The release schedule will soon be known.
The unofficial PBE patch notes are now available as well.
The names of the new free champion line-up for the week are as follow:
- Miss Fortune,
League of Legends are just surprising its subscribers with loads of new features daily! To know what Riot is planning further, stay tuned.