It’s been a year since the Tribunal has been released, the game system modified to encourage the existing members of the League of Legends community to determine the fate regarding what presentation is considered appropriate for a fair game-play environment. Besides the Summoner’s Code and their Leave-rBuster system, the Tribunal has also played a significant role in the ongoing tasks to keep the community constructive and united.
Here we share a few stats highlighting the impact of the player’s service to the League of Legends community from the last year’s records:
- 50% of players warned by the Tribunal just once never end up there again
- Over 700 individual cases were personally reviewed by Lyte and me
- More than 47 million votes have been cast in the Tribunal
- 51% of Tribunal cases result in a guilty verdict, with only 5.7% earning a permanent ban
They’ve also launched some developments to the Tribunal. These new inclusions are specially to help the summoners as you deliver verdicts more quickly and perfectly:
- The summoner spells and entire gold is now visible
- The color palate has been updated to ensure the chat and report explanations at red-green color-blind friendly.
- The game strategy and queue type (Ranked or Normal) are now visible
- Information on the defendant’s teammates, including their champions, items, summoner spells, kill-death-assist ratio,gold, minion kills and levels is now included
- Chat filtering options have been added to the chat log
Your judgment had been highly important to us since the beginning in assisting to make the League of Legends community environment morefriendly and entertaining. If you’re grade is in level 30, please cast your vote in.