- Players can earn unlimited rewards everyday in Co-op vs. AI. After 180 minutes of playing the players can have rewards earned 75% of the normal rate.
- The custom game has a separate pool of 120 daily reward minutes which is not shared with Co-op vs. AI any more. This applies to the Summoners already reached more than 15th level. The summoners of lower level can earn unlimited rewards per day.
- The IP reward formula for Co-op vs AI has been updated. The games of medium to long length will now have larger rewards. The smaller rewards will be there for the shorter games. On the Summoner’s Rift, the short games means less than 24 minutes. On the Crystal Scar, the short means less than 12 minutes. The players will now be able to see the increase in IP reward per game as long as the bots are not getting steamrolled quickly.
- The Tournament Draft Custom Game mode will not allow the Summoners to pause the game any more
- If the summoner dodges a ranked game it will not result in loss of Elo but the time before one can join any queue has been increased.
- For the newly formed ranked teams the way of handling Elo has been changed. There are many new teams for which the Elo will be increased.
- Normal Draft Mode has been changed in such manner that the pre-made groups do not get priority over solo players. The solo players have 20% chance of becoming the team captain irrespective of the status of the rest of the team.
- If the solo player is not team captain m the player is given a random slot in the pick order.
- When the players make group before a game, the host absorbs all of their chances. e.g. the host of a four man pre-made group has 80% chance of becoming captain
- When the mastery points are spent a feedback sound is made.
League of Legends v126.96.36.199
- While the Bear is active, if “Summon-Tibbers” is reactivated then it allows the player to control the pet which is similar to Alt+Right Clicking
- When this ability is used, you can also see a self-only targeting particle showing the command that the pet is following
- The area of effect of Missile Barrage and the particle are now properly placed centrally around the point of impace
- When “The Big One” is ready, Missile Barrage Spell icon is tinted.
Children of the Grave
- While the ghost is alive if “Children of the Grave” is reactivated then it will allow one to control the pet which is same as Alt +Right Clicking.
- Depending on the command followed by the pet, you will be able to see a self-only targeting particle when this ability is used.